Monday, October 18, 2010

Different but equal

2 + 2 = 4
3 + 1 = 4

These two equations represent men and women; equal but different.  We aren’t built the same, we don’t look the same, think the same, feel the same, nor act the same.  Therefore we should not have to follow the same set of rules and standards.  And the sooner both sexes realize this and respect each others difference, the better off we will all be. 

I say this because I’m sick and tired of people complaining about double standards, mostly women.  While I agree that some are unfair, for the most part, the majority of them make a lot of sense.  Men can do and get away with some things that women can’t and vice versa and that’s how things are, always will be, and should be. 

So stop all the crying about what is and isn’t fair cause life ain’t fair.  And most importantly, until you stop taking advantage of all the double standards that go in your favor, SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!!!

3 comments:

  1. The only standards I care about are my own. I could care less about what others think. No one can set standards higher than I have set for myself. With that being said... I do what I want to do... I fuck who I want to fuck... I party when I want for as long as I want. It's not about what you do. It's about how you do it. It's all about discretion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i beg to differ...it u didnt care about what ppl think.... y would u even care about discretion? y care 2 be discreet,when u do what u want anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so tired of men trying to shove this totalitarianism Animal Farm crap down our throats. I don't apply to the "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others." Complete and total bull. You don't have to live by anyone's standards but your own. Some men (not all) just want to be able to do what they want when they want with no repercussions. I'm interested in knowing what double standards you think women are entitled too?

    ReplyDelete